HBC is a like-minded community dedicated to bringing knowledge and opportunities to the minds and hands of those who can apply and realize the benefits of hydrogen technology in their work and their lives.
We endeavour to ensure that the uptake of hydrogen opportunities that is happening in many global centres can also happen in the GTA. We further believe that many aspects of such a community model can be replicated in other Canadian locations.
Areas where we see clear priorities for community-building activities and programming include:
- Hydrogen education and awareness-raising in GTA
- Infrastructure road-mapping in a GTA context to show the way to ultimately deliver a viable and sustainable hydrogen infrastructure
- Exploring ways and means for HBC to be instrumental in the enablement and development of H2 projects.
Our HBC Team
As a young organization, our leadership is evolving. At the helm today is a team that collectively brings a comprehensive value set to HBC’s purpose and early priorities.
President: Brad Chiddick
- Chair: Robert Stasko, Science Concepts International (President)
- Past Chair: Matthew Fairlie, Next Hydrogen (CEO)
- Treasurer: Shane Day, Clean Fuel Systems (Owner)
- Communications: Jane Dalziel, Step Change Communications (Principal)
- Member at Large: Rymal Smith, Change Energy Services Inc (Co-Owner)