Be an Active Part of Ontario’s Hydrogen Community
HBC is positioning to be instrumental in:
- Assisting potential adopters understand if they have a business case for hydrogen adoption – in turn helping them present the case to corporate decision-makers,
- Targeted or general advocacy for hydrogen as a climate change solution and for policy and program instruments that enable users to adopt hydrogen technologies in ways that make sense, and
- Education of end-users and their stakeholders, including public awareness-raising.
We have already had productive forays into these areas but there is much to do through our evolving strategic plan. As every plan requires resources, HBC has established an affordable basic membership fee structure that aligns with the benefits that we are equipped to offer at this time, with plans for more in the future.
Corporate membership – $500
- Includes: logo profiling and other promotion (as available) at events, recognition on HBC website, 2 free passes to events, participation in HBC’s advocacy efforts, receipt of HBC updates as they occur
Individual/Student membership – $50/$25
- Includes receipt of HBC updates as they occur
As you can see, it is affordable. It is also easy. Just fill out and submit the HBC membership pledge form. We will get in touch with you with an invoice to arrange payment.
If you have questions please contact us at contact@H2GTA.ca